Thursday, September 11, 2008

once you go palin you'll never be ailin'

Ok, so there are no pictures for right now I promise I will put some up later but for now I just wanted to say a couple things.

Today is septemeber 11 and I just want to say that it was a huge tragedy in our nation's history and my heart and prayrs go out 2 everyone who had to go thru that. it sucks. i remember sarah and i watching tv in bed that morning and then the news came on and they showed the plane in the twin towers and then BAM there was another one. i cried a lot but sarah hugged me and told me that it would all be ok, this meant we could finally go and blow up those nasty people in the middle east and that bush was gonna bomb everyone until we were safe again. it was so sweet of her.

Also, I'd like to talk about what that big meanie Barack Obama said about my dear Sarah. If you didn't see it, he said "you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig" and maybe he thought he was being funny but he was just being a big jerk. I like Barack Obama and if I liked boys I would totally like him too, but that was just super mean and Sarah Palin does NOT deserve to be called a pig. She is pretty and not at all fat or dirty like a pig. She showers every day!! I kno wcause we shower together ;) hehehe.

Ok so that is all for now I will post pictures later. I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment