Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I wrote a song for Sarah!!

It's called Me & Sarah Palin. The lryics are below.



how much does it cost to rent a uhaul to alaska?
cuz she stole my heart and every day i'm falling faster
so i've packed my lipstick and my pit bulla
and i'm on my way to wasilla

and one day, we'll be together
i'm just sayin
it's me and sarah palin

she's got such pretty eyes behind those quirky glasses
and if you're nature she will kick all of your asses
nary a moose doth stand in our way
it's the truth that i am here to say

cuz one day, we'll rule the country
yeah it's clear sailing
for me and sarah palin

it's not a bridge to nowhere and she never said no
it's a bridge to my heart and she crossed it long ago
she's doused me in her oil and i've dragged her through my snow
she's my freaking girlfriend and i'll never let her go

but one day, we'll have a big house
with a big yard...
now that i've got sarah palin

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard such a beutiful bathroom song in my life!

    I want to be your girlfriend--but I'll only be a lowly salon owner--not the Vice President!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Glad to see that some women really do love Sarah.

    ReplyDelete