Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gone Golfin'

Sarah Palin and Ellie Maybe gone golfing!

Sarah's been totally stressed out from the Straight Talk tour so I decided to take her golfing the other day. We had a lot of fun but Sarah just wasn't up to par. We got into a fight that day about the election and stuff, she's just spending so much time with John McCain that I kinda got a little jealous, I mean, I don't know what they do on that tour bus they could be doing anything!! But she told me taht she still loves me and its all okay and I guess i just have to respect her wishes and stuff and hope for the best. Sarah Palin would make a great vice president but I don't know if I can take not seeing her all the time, ya know? Its already so hard cuz she's gone all the time. But don't worry Sarah I still love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God you got to play golf together! I have golf elbow and need a couple of days off from cutting hair. Ironically, I got golf elbow from getting a tattoo--maybe of you and Sarah!?????

    ReplyDelete