Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dirty Girlzzzzz

Sarah Palin goes to a strip club!

So we went to a strip club the other night and Sarah was way mor einto this stupid stripper than she was into me. It sucked. Our friends Rassles and Bess came with, so that was cool. I mostly hung out with them all night. This whole election thing is really changing Sarah. I mean its like I don't even know who she is anymore. Is she Sarah Palin my gf or Sarah Palin the vp, yknow? God all this stuff sucks so much. I just wish this whoel campaign was over so she could come home.

If you wanna go on a date with me and Sarah like Bess and Rassles did, you can go here.

Oh, and sorry about the link to Bristol's site. It's actually www.savingbristol.com, not savebristol.com. I changed the other one too.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, this strip club was way better than the one in Vegas.

    And you're right. Sarah is changing. She seems distant to me.

    ReplyDelete